Despite the occasional natural disaster, Houston’s still worth it, and to prove it Houston, It’s Worth It (HIWI) is coming out with a new book of IKE photographs submitted by people who lived through it. Submit your photos, song playlists, journal entries, or anything else that tends to make houston seem worth it to HIWI by Friday, February 13. Best of all is the cool hurricane tracking icon/logo for the project.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015