Avert your eyes! Super-insider Dave Hickey deconstructs the swirl of art fairs in London and Miami in a lengthy, depressing, and excruciatingly well-written piece of name-dropping for the current Vanity Fair. Studded with chilling observations on current techniques of selling high-dollar art and questionable analyses of the mutating character of first-class air travellers.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015