Saturday, December 6 it’s Heights Mistletoe Madness in Houston. Hello Lucky, 18 Hands Gallery, Casa Ramirez, Kaboom Books, Bill’s Junk, Antidote and the other funky gift, art and antique vendors of our little neighborhood struggle against economic uncertainty with the sweet balm of shopping, aided by shuttle bus and pedi-cab service all the way from 19th st. to White Oak. Spend, spend, spend, from 12-6 pm.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015