Peruvian Archologists have unearthed an Inca mummy, gold brooches, and some ceramics in a tomb at a site called Torontoy inside Machu Picchu state park. What do you want? It’s Thanksgiving weekend!
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015