The roll-call of new Houston art spaces swells again as Galeria Perdida, the project of artists Andres Janacua and Julie Spielman, announces its para/site series of installations at Project Rowhouses, beginning with Kara Hearn: how can the light deny the dark [sic], descibed as "a little solo show of sound, video, photography, and sculpture" which opens on Saturday, November 8 from 5-7 pm at 2519 Holman.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015