The roll-call of new Houston art spaces swells again as Galeria Perdida, the project of artists Andres Janacua and Julie Spielman, announces its para/site series of installations at Project Rowhouses, beginning with Kara Hearn: how can the light deny the dark [sic], descibed as "a little solo show of sound, video, photography, and sculpture" which opens on Saturday, November 8 from 5-7 pm at 2519 Holman.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015