It’s official! Tickets to the first ever Dallas Art Fair go on sale to the public on November 1, 2008. The fair will be held at the Fashion Industry Gallery (FIG) Friday, February 6 through Sunday, February 8, 2009. 30 art dealers from 12 cities including Demisch Danant, Leslie Feely Fine Art, Mary-Anne Martin/Fine Art, and Pace Prints, all from New York; John Berggruen Gallery, San Francisco; Peter Fetterman Gallery, Los Angeles; James Kelly Contemporary, Santa Fe, Anthony Meier Fine Arts in San Francisco, Thomas Segal Gallery in Baltimore, Meredith Long & Company in Houston, DFW dealers Dunn and Brown Contemporary, Valley House Gallery and William Campbell Contemporary are confirmed so far.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015