The new director of New York’s Metropolitan Museum of Art will come up from inside- Thomas P. Campbell, British-born curator of textiles at the MET will take over executive control on January 1, replacing much loved longtime super-fundraiser Philippe de Montebello.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015