The new director of New York’s Metropolitan Museum of Art will come up from inside- Thomas P. Campbell, British-born curator of textiles at the MET will take over executive control on January 1, replacing much loved longtime super-fundraiser Philippe de Montebello.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015