Fotoseptiembre is off and running in San Antonio! On Thursday August 28th, the first shows open the Southwest School of Art & Craft with work by Brooklyn-based Zoe Sheehan Saldana and Guatemalan mixed-media artist Veronica Riedel in the at the Russell Hill Rogers Gallery, Navarro Campus, and San Antonio’s own Jennifer Khoshbin at the school’s Ursuline Hall Gallery. all three shows have openings from 5:30 – 7:30 pm.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015