Tyler Green’s blog, Modern Art Notes, is featuring a multi-part interview with Houston Artist Robyn O’Neil about her ninteenth-century influences, the little signs all over her studio, and her part in the Dargerism: Contemporary Artists and Henry Darger show at the American Folk Art Museum. The show also contains work by Texan Trenton Doyle Hancock.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015