The Contemporary Art Dealers of Dallas (CADD) have opened the 4000s.f. CADD Art Lab next to Neiman Marcus in downtown Dallas. It’s a nonprofit space, but will feature art from the contributing commercial galleries in six thematic curated group exhibitions a year. Anne Lawrence, formerly Associate Director at Road Agent, has been named the new venue’s first director. CADD Art Lab’s inaugural show opens September 20, 2008.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015