The Contemporary Art Dealers of Dallas (CADD) have opened the 4000s.f. CADD Art Lab next to Neiman Marcus in downtown Dallas. It’s a nonprofit space, but will feature art from the contributing commercial galleries in six thematic curated group exhibitions a year. Anne Lawrence, formerly Associate Director at Road Agent, has been named the new venue’s first director. CADD Art Lab’s inaugural show opens September 20, 2008.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015