The International Museum of Art and Science in McAllen announces the return of its free admission program, made possible by a $50,000 gift from Hidalgo County Judge J.D. Salinas III and the Hidalgo County Commissioners’ Court. Upcoming shows include Torture Instruments Through the Ages, and apparently their website is the most contemporary example.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015