The first in a series of temporary art installations, Glass Gazebo by junk architect Dan Phillips "made entirely from recycled materials" opens, or is unveiled, or you can just see it or something this Thursday evening, June 12, at 5:30 at Discovery Green park in downtown Houston.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015