On Sunday, the second day of the fair, there is a panel discussion on New Media at 2 pm, with Lauren Cornell, Executive Director of Rhizome, and Paul Slocum owner/director of And/Or gallery. At 3:30, John T. Campbell (object conservator at the Nasher Sculpture Center), photo conservator Lyzanne Gann, and paper conservators Shannon Phillips and Tish Brewer to give practical advice on how to keep your collection away from trouble.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015