The Entry deadline for the Group Exhibition component of the 2009 Texas Biennial has been extended until June 30, 2008 versus it’s original date of May 31, 2008. The deadline for the Temporary Outdoor Artwork in collaboration with Austin’s Art in Public Places remains May 31, 2008, due to the need for an earlier selection process. Artists living and working in Texas might submit via their new website, if and when it becomes functional.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015