We are very proud to have sponsored Paul Slocum and Kevin Bewersdorf, our newest Virtual Residents, with their project Spirit Surfers (yes, that’s the blinkey image on the right-hand side of the homepage). Spirit Surfers is a blog that seeks to present web surfing as an art form unto itself — a sort of journey through the ineffable that is a form of spiritual practice. Click here for more info.
also by Rainey Knudson
- New Year: Less Internet, More People - January 10th, 2017
- Dorothy Hood: The Color of Being / El Color de Ser - January 1st, 2017
- This and That: Duchamp and Serrano - December 19th, 2016
- This and That: Lynda Benglis & Rosie the Riveter - December 5th, 2016
- Pauline Oliveros, 1932 - 2016 - November 26th, 2016