We are very proud to have sponsored Paul Slocum and Kevin Bewersdorf, our newest Virtual Residents, with their project Spirit Surfers (yes, that’s the blinkey image on the right-hand side of the homepage). Spirit Surfers is a blog that seeks to present web surfing as an art form unto itself — a sort of journey through the ineffable that is a form of spiritual practice. Click here for more info.
also by Rainey Knudson
- The Devil’s Own Day in Houston: Letter from the Publisher - August 29th, 2017
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017
- Please Stop Painting The Electrical Boxes (A Public Art Proposal) - July 30th, 2017
- This and That: Chris Burden, David Blaine + Youtube - July 1st, 2017
- As Moths to the Light: Pipilotti Rist at the MFAH - June 18th, 2017