We are very proud to have sponsored Paul Slocum and Kevin Bewersdorf, our newest Virtual Residents, with their project Spirit Surfers (yes, that’s the blinkey image on the right-hand side of the homepage). Spirit Surfers is a blog that seeks to present web surfing as an art form unto itself — a sort of journey through the ineffable that is a form of spiritual practice. Click here for more info.
also by Rainey Knudson
- This and That: Lynda Benglis & Rosie the Riveter - December 5th, 2016
- Pauline Oliveros, 1932 - 2016 - November 26th, 2016
- Naming and Shaming: Deborah Roberts at Art Palace - November 21st, 2016
- All good dreamers pass this way some day: on the election, and art - November 15th, 2016
- Statement On Our Instagram Post - November 5th, 2016