We are very proud to have sponsored Paul Slocum and Kevin Bewersdorf, our newest Virtual Residents, with their project Spirit Surfers (yes, that’s the blinkey image on the right-hand side of the homepage). Spirit Surfers is a blog that seeks to present web surfing as an art form unto itself — a sort of journey through the ineffable that is a form of spiritual practice. Click here for more info.
also by Rainey Knudson
- Catching up with Okay Mountain - February 4th, 2011
- Two Great Shows, Part 1: Dan H. Phillips at Webb Gallery - December 16th, 2010
- Peter Marzio, head of MFAH, dies at 67 - December 10th, 2010
- Pamela Z TONIGHT in Houston! - December 4th, 2010
- Arthouse TX Prize Finalists Announced - November 20th, 2010