We are very proud to have sponsored Paul Slocum and Kevin Bewersdorf, our newest Virtual Residents, with their project Spirit Surfers (yes, that’s the blinkey image on the right-hand side of the homepage). Spirit Surfers is a blog that seeks to present web surfing as an art form unto itself — a sort of journey through the ineffable that is a form of spiritual practice. Click here for more info.
also by Rainey Knudson
- Why We Need Boring Old Textile Shows Now More Than Ever - May 21st, 2017
- Autumn Knight: Directions to Prairie View - May 8th, 2017
- Ron Hoover: Modern Business Shadows - April 2nd, 2017
- God Bless Bukowski - March 28th, 2017
- New Year: Less Internet, More People - January 10th, 2017