In their continuing effort to make Houston not only tipsy, but a better place to live, Poison Girl, 1641 Westheimer in Houston, donates the profits from an evening’s bar tab to local non-profits. Every first Sunday of the month you can do your part by doing what you love, drinking.
The first Sunday in February your finely honed skill of drinking can help Buffalo Bayou Art Park, which turns 21 this year. February 3rd is Super Bowl Sunday, and they’re having the first ever BBAP Super Bowl Bash. Watch the game, eat hot dogs and queso, and have a few drinks. There will be a Super Bowl raffle with art for prizes.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015