magazine publisher Frank Rose is the target of a lawsuit claiming
defamation in a youtube video. According to attorneys for the Continental Carbon Company, the 16-minute video "Black Sky, White Eagle"
posted on November 28, and viewed 3769 times so far, contains misleading
statements and visual representations. Rose, who merely uploaded the video for his aunt, a documentary filmmaker, isn’t too worried, yet. "It’s probably just saber rattling", he said. Read more about it on Sean
Caroll’s b.s. Houston Artblog.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015