There's a lecture this Wednesday, Dec. 5, 7 pm at the Museum of Printing History on Japanese woodcut printing. The talk is in conjunction with the museum's current exhibits, which trace developments from the "golden age" of the art (late 18th – early 19th century — the time of Hokusai, Hiroshige and Kunisada) on through to the work of contemporary artist Akira Kurosaki.
also by Rainey Knudson
- The Internet Publisher’s Lament - November 6th, 2017
- Art Dirt 11: David McGee - October 29th, 2017
- Jeffrey Dell at Art Palace - October 15th, 2017
- The Devil’s Own Day in Houston: Letter from the Publisher - August 29th, 2017
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017