We're pleased to announce an addition to the Glasstire crew: as of November 1, Houston writer and artist Kelly Klaasmeyer will be joining us as Articles Editor, and Rachel Cook will become Executive Editor! Kelly is well-known to Houston audiences as a longtime arts writer for the Houston Press, as well as for her humorous, trenchant artwork (her Postnatal Pile was featured at the Andy Warhol Museum this summer, and for those who can remember, she drew the comic strip Chock Full o' Angst, which ran in the Press from 1998-2000). As Executive Editor, Rachel will continue to oversee our artistic collaborations and strategic growth. We've got lots of new projects rolling out in the next year, so stay tuned and as always, thanks for reading!
also by Rainey Knudson
- The Devil’s Own Day in Houston: Letter from the Publisher - August 29th, 2017
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017
- Please Stop Painting The Electrical Boxes (A Public Art Proposal) - July 30th, 2017
- This and That: Chris Burden, David Blaine + Youtube - July 1st, 2017
- As Moths to the Light: Pipilotti Rist at the MFAH - June 18th, 2017