Glasstire contributing editor Charissa Terranova is leaving SMU to take over the UTD residency program and gallery! This is the residency that was created in the wake of the Southside on Lamar art program's collapse. Dallas is sorely lacking a good residency program, so we hope this one will be able to survive and thrive.
also by Rainey Knudson
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017
- Please Stop Painting The Electrical Boxes (A Public Art Proposal) - July 30th, 2017
- This and That: Chris Burden, David Blaine + Youtube - July 1st, 2017
- As Moths to the Light: Pipilotti Rist at the MFAH - June 18th, 2017
- This and That: Andy Warhol / Tiger Woods - June 5th, 2017