The Dallas Contemporary is following the local migration to the design district: it's bought an old sheet metal plant at 141 Glass Street, which will be converted by former UT-Arlington architecture dean Edward Baum. By our count they've raised $1.86 million towards the deal, and interestingly, named the bank that's financing the mortgage (NexBank) in their release. Hope that last garnerd them an attractive 30-year fixed rate.
also by Rainey Knudson
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017
- Please Stop Painting The Electrical Boxes (A Public Art Proposal) - July 30th, 2017
- This and That: Chris Burden, David Blaine + Youtube - July 1st, 2017
- As Moths to the Light: Pipilotti Rist at the MFAH - June 18th, 2017
- This and That: Andy Warhol / Tiger Woods - June 5th, 2017