So in addition to great fishing and seafood, Rockport's having an art festival Saturday and Sunday, July 7-8. You won't see mind-blowing contemporary art, but there will be lots of craftsmen, activities for kids, and did we mention the great seafood?
also by Rainey Knudson
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017
- Please Stop Painting The Electrical Boxes (A Public Art Proposal) - July 30th, 2017
- This and That: Chris Burden, David Blaine + Youtube - July 1st, 2017
- As Moths to the Light: Pipilotti Rist at the MFAH - June 18th, 2017
- This and That: Andy Warhol / Tiger Woods - June 5th, 2017