The DMA opens The Société Anonyme on June 8 — this is a fantastic show with stuff by almost all the big guns of Modernism. If you missed it at the Hammer or the Phillips Collection, get yourself to Dallas before September 16! It's worth the trip.
also by Rainey Knudson
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017
- Please Stop Painting The Electrical Boxes (A Public Art Proposal) - July 30th, 2017
- This and That: Chris Burden, David Blaine + Youtube - July 1st, 2017
- As Moths to the Light: Pipilotti Rist at the MFAH - June 18th, 2017
- This and That: Andy Warhol / Tiger Woods - June 5th, 2017