Do seductive images from contemporary media influence contemporary values? Find out when HCP and the Visual Studies thing at UH (which, as near as we can figure, is Aesthetics for Sociologists), host a lecture Tuesday, April 24, 7pm at the UH library called "Materiality to Hyperreality: Media Appropriation in Contemporary Art." The talk kicks off Antennae, an exhibit opening at HCP on Friday, April 27.
also by Rainey Knudson
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017
- Please Stop Painting The Electrical Boxes (A Public Art Proposal) - July 30th, 2017
- This and That: Chris Burden, David Blaine + Youtube - July 1st, 2017
- As Moths to the Light: Pipilotti Rist at the MFAH - June 18th, 2017
- This and That: Andy Warhol / Tiger Woods - June 5th, 2017