Do seductive images from contemporary media influence contemporary values? Find out when HCP and the Visual Studies thing at UH (which, as near as we can figure, is Aesthetics for Sociologists), host a lecture Tuesday, April 24, 7pm at the UH library called "Materiality to Hyperreality: Media Appropriation in Contemporary Art." The talk kicks off Antennae, an exhibit opening at HCP on Friday, April 27.
also by Rainey Knudson
- The Internet Publisher’s Lament - November 6th, 2017
- Art Dirt 11: David McGee - October 29th, 2017
- Jeffrey Dell at Art Palace - October 15th, 2017
- The Devil’s Own Day in Houston: Letter from the Publisher - August 29th, 2017
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017