Tonight, Wednesday, March 14 at 7pm is a talk at Women and Their Work in Austin on the Everday Art Collector. Learn how to "buy art on a budget" and "build your dream collection." Given what's going on in the art market, the timing is ironical. And refreshing.
also by Rainey Knudson
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017
- Please Stop Painting The Electrical Boxes (A Public Art Proposal) - July 30th, 2017
- This and That: Chris Burden, David Blaine + Youtube - July 1st, 2017
- As Moths to the Light: Pipilotti Rist at the MFAH - June 18th, 2017
- This and That: Andy Warhol / Tiger Woods - June 5th, 2017