With the Fast Forward show, the DMA has thrown down a mighty gauntlet and staked its claim as the premiere museum collection of contemporary art in Texas. You MUST see this show before it closes (there are two parts, closing April 8 and May 20 respectively, so go while you can see them both together — and give yourself plenty of time).
also by Rainey Knudson
- The Internet Publisher’s Lament - November 6th, 2017
- Art Dirt 11: David McGee - October 29th, 2017
- Jeffrey Dell at Art Palace - October 15th, 2017
- The Devil’s Own Day in Houston: Letter from the Publisher - August 29th, 2017
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017