Hooks-Epstein in Houston is doing a big contemporary glass show, and while it's a bit of a mixed bag (which always seems to be the case with glass), the good stuff looks really good. BLOWN AWAY (cute title!) opens Saturday, Feb. 17, 6-8 pm.
also by Rainey Knudson
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017
- Please Stop Painting The Electrical Boxes (A Public Art Proposal) - July 30th, 2017
- This and That: Chris Burden, David Blaine + Youtube - July 1st, 2017
- As Moths to the Light: Pipilotti Rist at the MFAH - June 18th, 2017
- This and That: Andy Warhol / Tiger Woods - June 5th, 2017