Hooks-Epstein in Houston is doing a big contemporary glass show, and while it's a bit of a mixed bag (which always seems to be the case with glass), the good stuff looks really good. BLOWN AWAY (cute title!) opens Saturday, Feb. 17, 6-8 pm.
also by Rainey Knudson
- New Year: Less Internet, More People - January 10th, 2017
- Dorothy Hood: The Color of Being / El Color de Ser - January 1st, 2017
- This and That: Duchamp and Serrano - December 19th, 2016
- This and That: Lynda Benglis & Rosie the Riveter - December 5th, 2016
- Pauline Oliveros, 1932 - 2016 - November 26th, 2016