Hooks-Epstein in Houston is doing a big contemporary glass show, and while it's a bit of a mixed bag (which always seems to be the case with glass), the good stuff looks really good. BLOWN AWAY (cute title!) opens Saturday, Feb. 17, 6-8 pm.
also by Rainey Knudson
- Why We Need Boring Old Textile Shows Now More Than Ever - May 21st, 2017
- Autumn Knight: Directions to Prairie View - May 8th, 2017
- Ron Hoover: Modern Business Shadows - April 2nd, 2017
- God Bless Bukowski - March 28th, 2017
- New Year: Less Internet, More People - January 10th, 2017