Today, a hodgepodge of TX art sites we love: – Paul Slocum’s blog is chock full o’ great links. – Austin Museum of Digital Art:You have to sift to see them all, but AMODA’s Digital Showcases are a great resource for finding digital artists. (Suggestion: AMODA, put links to all the DS artists in one place!) – Best TX museum sites: 1. the MAMFW’s new site, with its great blog (downside: they have GOT to get their exhibit archives on there, and they only show one image per show). 2. The mighty MFAH’s site is a hair dense but they have comprehensive (and we mean _comprehensive_) info and images on there. Honorable Mention: National Cowgirl Museum, Rice Art Gallery, DiverseWorks, Ballroom Marfa. We hate: sites without current information (this means you, Chinati) and any site with a frigging intro video!!!! Coming up: best commercial gallery sites, best sites for video, best graffiti sites, and blogs we love!!! And miscellany.
also by Rainey Knudson
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017
- Please Stop Painting The Electrical Boxes (A Public Art Proposal) - July 30th, 2017
- This and That: Chris Burden, David Blaine + Youtube - July 1st, 2017
- As Moths to the Light: Pipilotti Rist at the MFAH - June 18th, 2017
- This and That: Andy Warhol / Tiger Woods - June 5th, 2017