The CAM is starting a monthly reading group, open to all, focusing on essays about art and promising “lively discussion.” Want to join? Bone up on Jeanette Winterson’s 1997 essay “Part One: Art Objects” from the collection Art Objects: Essays on Ecstasy and Effrontery, and head to the CAM Wednesday, Nov. 15 at 6:30 p.m. Also: someone ran their car onto the CAM’s ramp late Saturday night and smashed it up pretty good. Yikes.
also by Rainey Knudson
- The Internet Publisher’s Lament - November 6th, 2017
- Art Dirt 11: David McGee - October 29th, 2017
- Jeffrey Dell at Art Palace - October 15th, 2017
- The Devil’s Own Day in Houston: Letter from the Publisher - August 29th, 2017
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017