The CAM is starting a monthly reading group, open to all, focusing on essays about art and promising “lively discussion.” Want to join? Bone up on Jeanette Winterson’s 1997 essay “Part One: Art Objects” from the collection Art Objects: Essays on Ecstasy and Effrontery, and head to the CAM Wednesday, Nov. 15 at 6:30 p.m. Also: someone ran their car onto the CAM’s ramp late Saturday night and smashed it up pretty good. Yikes.
also by Rainey Knudson
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017
- Please Stop Painting The Electrical Boxes (A Public Art Proposal) - July 30th, 2017
- This and That: Chris Burden, David Blaine + Youtube - July 1st, 2017
- As Moths to the Light: Pipilotti Rist at the MFAH - June 18th, 2017
- This and That: Andy Warhol / Tiger Woods - June 5th, 2017