It’s France, not Texas, but what the heck (same land mass): the Pompidou broke a piece on loan from LACMA in addition to a couple of other pieces in the recent show of LA art. “It’s not our guilt” says curator Catherine Grenier.
also by Rainey Knudson
- Jeffrey Dell at Art Palace - October 15th, 2017
- The Devil’s Own Day in Houston: Letter from the Publisher - August 29th, 2017
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017
- Please Stop Painting The Electrical Boxes (A Public Art Proposal) - July 30th, 2017
- This and That: Chris Burden, David Blaine + Youtube - July 1st, 2017