Well kiss our grits, if commercial galleries aren’t sprouting up all over Austin! Joining dBerman, Lora Reynolds and Art Palace, all of which have opened since Glasstire was born, are Okay Mountain and The Donkey Show (love the names). Thesespaces are opening same time as the new Blanton Museum — even more reason to git yourself to Austin at the end of April.
also by Rainey Knudson
- Jeffrey Dell at Art Palace - October 15th, 2017
- The Devil’s Own Day in Houston: Letter from the Publisher - August 29th, 2017
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017
- Please Stop Painting The Electrical Boxes (A Public Art Proposal) - July 30th, 2017
- This and That: Chris Burden, David Blaine + Youtube - July 1st, 2017