The new thing is for Texas arts organizations to take their wares to New York for fancy fundraising auctions at Christeby’s et. al. First Artpace, now Chinati are selling donated works in color-catalog, (hopefully) endowment-building extravaganzas. So when will the MAMFW have a big Kiefer/Scully auction, or (ooo! ooo!) the MFAH have one of former Core Fellows?
also by Rainey Knudson
- Jeffrey Dell at Art Palace - October 15th, 2017
- The Devil’s Own Day in Houston: Letter from the Publisher - August 29th, 2017
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017
- Please Stop Painting The Electrical Boxes (A Public Art Proposal) - July 30th, 2017
- This and That: Chris Burden, David Blaine + Youtube - July 1st, 2017