It ain’t Texas, but Humanitarians not Heroes, a project that produces Came and Went, a different editioned artwork every year (available only that year), has just released their 2005 project: a “time capsule” in conjunction with Time Stereo, not meant to be listened to for 20 years.
also by Rainey Knudson
- This and That: Lynda Benglis & Rosie the Riveter - December 5th, 2016
- Pauline Oliveros, 1932 - 2016 - November 26th, 2016
- Naming and Shaming: Deborah Roberts at Art Palace - November 21st, 2016
- All good dreamers pass this way some day: on the election, and art - November 15th, 2016
- Statement On Our Instagram Post - November 5th, 2016