It ain’t Texas, but Humanitarians not Heroes, a project that produces Came and Went, a different editioned artwork every year (available only that year), has just released their 2005 project: a “time capsule” in conjunction with Time Stereo, not meant to be listened to for 20 years.
also by Rainey Knudson
- Why We Need Boring Old Textile Shows Now More Than Ever - May 21st, 2017
- Autumn Knight: Directions to Prairie View - May 8th, 2017
- Ron Hoover: Modern Business Shadows - April 2nd, 2017
- God Bless Bukowski - March 28th, 2017
- New Year: Less Internet, More People - January 10th, 2017