It ain’t Texas, but Humanitarians not Heroes, a project that produces Came and Went, a different editioned artwork every year (available only that year), has just released their 2005 project: a “time capsule” in conjunction with Time Stereo, not meant to be listened to for 20 years.
also by Rainey Knudson
- The Devil’s Own Day in Houston: Letter from the Publisher - August 29th, 2017
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017
- Please Stop Painting The Electrical Boxes (A Public Art Proposal) - July 30th, 2017
- This and That: Chris Burden, David Blaine + Youtube - July 1st, 2017
- As Moths to the Light: Pipilotti Rist at the MFAH - June 18th, 2017