It ain’t Texas, but Humanitarians not Heroes, a project that produces Came and Went, a different editioned artwork every year (available only that year), has just released their 2005 project: a “time capsule” in conjunction with Time Stereo, not meant to be listened to for 20 years.
also by Rainey Knudson
- The Internet Publisher’s Lament - November 6th, 2017
- Art Dirt 11: David McGee - October 29th, 2017
- Jeffrey Dell at Art Palace - October 15th, 2017
- The Devil’s Own Day in Houston: Letter from the Publisher - August 29th, 2017
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017