San Antonio’s favorite little cowboy, Chris Sauter, is currently having his first NYC solo show at Elizabeth Dee Gallery in Chelsea. Just Married is an installation consisting of a series of graphite drawings on panel and a bed with a system of canyons carved into its foam mattress.
also by Rainey Knudson
- The Devil’s Own Day in Houston: Letter from the Publisher - August 29th, 2017
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017
- Please Stop Painting The Electrical Boxes (A Public Art Proposal) - July 30th, 2017
- This and That: Chris Burden, David Blaine + Youtube - July 1st, 2017
- As Moths to the Light: Pipilotti Rist at the MFAH - June 18th, 2017