The MFAH is starting a series about issues facing contemporary artists. October 7 there will be a panel titled Contemporary Issues: An Exploration of Personal Space, featuring four young artists (including GT editor Rachel Cook), and moderated by ArtPace’s Kate Green.
also by Rainey Knudson
- Ron Hoover: Modern Business Shadows - April 2nd, 2017
- God Bless Bukowski - March 28th, 2017
- New Year: Less Internet, More People - January 10th, 2017
- Dorothy Hood: The Color of Being / El Color de Ser - January 1st, 2017
- This and That: Duchamp and Serrano - December 19th, 2016