The MFAH is starting a series about issues facing contemporary artists. October 7 there will be a panel titled Contemporary Issues: An Exploration of Personal Space, featuring four young artists (including GT editor Rachel Cook), and moderated by ArtPace’s Kate Green.
also by Rainey Knudson
- New Year: Less Internet, More People - January 10th, 2017
- Dorothy Hood: The Color of Being / El Color de Ser - January 1st, 2017
- This and That: Duchamp and Serrano - December 19th, 2016
- This and That: Lynda Benglis & Rosie the Riveter - December 5th, 2016
- Pauline Oliveros, 1932 - 2016 - November 26th, 2016