The MFAH is starting a series about issues facing contemporary artists. October 7 there will be a panel titled Contemporary Issues: An Exploration of Personal Space, featuring four young artists (including GT editor Rachel Cook), and moderated by ArtPace’s Kate Green.
also by Rainey Knudson
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017
- Please Stop Painting The Electrical Boxes (A Public Art Proposal) - July 30th, 2017
- This and That: Chris Burden, David Blaine + Youtube - July 1st, 2017
- As Moths to the Light: Pipilotti Rist at the MFAH - June 18th, 2017
- This and That: Andy Warhol / Tiger Woods - June 5th, 2017