Sick of the medieval art business? Looking for something to hang on the wall by somebody famous? Go to the Dali 100 fest this June 11-27 in Ft. Worth, where lots of stuff by Salvador Dali will be on view in the Community Arts Center (formerly the Modern Art Museum). Best yet, it’s all for sale!!!
also by Rainey Knudson
- Jeffrey Dell at Art Palace - October 15th, 2017
- The Devil’s Own Day in Houston: Letter from the Publisher - August 29th, 2017
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017
- Please Stop Painting The Electrical Boxes (A Public Art Proposal) - July 30th, 2017
- This and That: Chris Burden, David Blaine + Youtube - July 1st, 2017