Brazos Projects (a program of the wonderful Brazos Bookstore in Houston) opens this weekend with an exhibition of art made in Houston between 1950-1965. Featured are things from artists who haven’t been exhibited here for years (including fabulous glazed pots by Ruth Laird), as well as unusual pieces from familiar names. This will be something special.
also by Rainey Knudson
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017
- Please Stop Painting The Electrical Boxes (A Public Art Proposal) - July 30th, 2017
- This and That: Chris Burden, David Blaine + Youtube - July 1st, 2017
- As Moths to the Light: Pipilotti Rist at the MFAH - June 18th, 2017
- This and That: Andy Warhol / Tiger Woods - June 5th, 2017