Brazos Projects (a program of the wonderful Brazos Bookstore in Houston) opens this weekend with an exhibition of art made in Houston between 1950-1965. Featured are things from artists who haven’t been exhibited here for years (including fabulous glazed pots by Ruth Laird), as well as unusual pieces from familiar names. This will be something special.
also by Rainey Knudson
- The Internet Publisher’s Lament - November 6th, 2017
- Art Dirt 11: David McGee - October 29th, 2017
- Jeffrey Dell at Art Palace - October 15th, 2017
- The Devil’s Own Day in Houston: Letter from the Publisher - August 29th, 2017
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017