Louisa Stude Sarofim, president of the Menil Foundation, has given 188 works on paper by Ellsworth Kelly to the Menil Collection in honor of James A. Elkins. The group of works, called Tablet, were never exhibted until a 2002 show at the Drawing Center.
also by Rainey Knudson
- The Devil’s Own Day in Houston: Letter from the Publisher - August 29th, 2017
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017
- Please Stop Painting The Electrical Boxes (A Public Art Proposal) - July 30th, 2017
- This and That: Chris Burden, David Blaine + Youtube - July 1st, 2017
- As Moths to the Light: Pipilotti Rist at the MFAH - June 18th, 2017