Anne Reynolds, Associate Professor of Art History at UT Austin, whose most recent publications include a catalogue essay on Nancy Spero’s mosaic project for the NYC subway and a chapter on minimalism for volume 3 of The Open University’s 20th c. series (forthcoming 2004), has completed a new work. Robert Smithson: Learning from New Jersey and Elsewhere (The MIT Press) utilizes archival materials that Smithson’s widow donated to the Archives of American Art in 1987. The author was greeted warmly at a book signing held at Arthouse on October 8.
also by Rainey Knudson
- The Devil’s Own Day in Houston: Letter from the Publisher - August 29th, 2017
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017
- Please Stop Painting The Electrical Boxes (A Public Art Proposal) - July 30th, 2017
- This and That: Chris Burden, David Blaine + Youtube - July 1st, 2017
- As Moths to the Light: Pipilotti Rist at the MFAH - June 18th, 2017