The Unicode Consortium has unveiled its candidates for the next round of available universal Emoji (Emoji 5.0). It’ll be a couple of months before we learn which ones make the cut, but both New York Magazine and Gizmodo have some rankings and preferences. A representative for Glasstire, for the record, likes the hedgehog the best, followed by the T-Rex, followed closely by the flying saucer, then maybe the merman, and the sandwich.
And this one is simply long overdue:
also by Glasstire
- Houston Cinema Arts Festival Returns Next Month with Houston-Centric Programming - October 17th, 2017
- This and That: Oldenburg / Davenport - October 17th, 2017
- Sculpture Month Houston Returns to Houston's Grain Silos - October 16th, 2017
- Art Organizations: the FEMA Deadline is Approaching - October 15th, 2017
- Kusama is Coming to Marfa - October 14th, 2017