Houston’s Fresh Arts will present a workshop called “Funding Strategies for Independent Artists,” led by Fresh Arts’ Executive Director Jenni Rebecca Stephenson and professional composer/musician Jerry Ochoa of Two Star Symphony. They will present an overview on strategies and resources for artists seeking funds to support their professional art career.
Stephenson and Ochoa will provide examples of success stories and tips on where to find the money and how to get it at the workshop this Wednesday evening.
also by Paula Newton
- Lisa Cooley Gallery is Now Closed - August 29th, 2016
- Huge Public Art Project in SATX Down to Four Finalists - August 26th, 2016
- Contemporary Art for Dogs! - August 25th, 2016
- Rauschenberg Foundation Expands SEED Program to Include Houston and Two Groups Win Big! - August 24th, 2016
- Houston Fringe Fest Returns! - August 23rd, 2016