Houston’s Fresh Arts will present a workshop called “Funding Strategies for Independent Artists,” led by Fresh Arts’ Executive Director Jenni Rebecca Stephenson and professional composer/musician Jerry Ochoa of Two Star Symphony. They will present an overview on strategies and resources for artists seeking funds to support their professional art career.
Stephenson and Ochoa will provide examples of success stories and tips on where to find the money and how to get it at the workshop this Wednesday evening.
also by Paula Newton
- Rice U’s Moody Center is Almost Reality! - February 23rd, 2017
- WH Plans to Eliminate NEA and NEH as Examples of “Wastes of Taxpayer Money” - February 22nd, 2017
- S.A. Artist Wins 10K Craft Council Award - February 21st, 2017
- Happy (Not My) President’s Day! - February 20th, 2017
- SXSE: Beaumont Is a Boomtown of Film & Music - February 17th, 2017