Houston’s Fresh Arts will present a workshop called “Funding Strategies for Independent Artists,” led by Fresh Arts’ Executive Director Jenni Rebecca Stephenson and professional composer/musician Jerry Ochoa of Two Star Symphony. They will present an overview on strategies and resources for artists seeking funds to support their professional art career.
Stephenson and Ochoa will provide examples of success stories and tips on where to find the money and how to get it at the workshop this Wednesday evening.
also by Paula Newton
- N.O.’s Prospect 4 Announces Artists, Including Texans - May 25th, 2017
- Trump’s Proposed Budget to Kill National Endowments for the Arts and Humanities - May 24th, 2017
- Austin Art: People Have the Power - May 23rd, 2017
- Performance Artist Solange Does the Guggenheim - May 22nd, 2017
- Art League Houston Names New Director - May 19th, 2017