Houston’s Fresh Arts will present a workshop called “Funding Strategies for Independent Artists,” led by Fresh Arts’ Executive Director Jenni Rebecca Stephenson and professional composer/musician Jerry Ochoa of Two Star Symphony. They will present an overview on strategies and resources for artists seeking funds to support their professional art career.
Stephenson and Ochoa will provide examples of success stories and tips on where to find the money and how to get it at the workshop this Wednesday evening.
also by Paula Newton
- The People Have Spoken: No More Renoir! - October 6th, 2015
- David Adickes Sign Site of Documented Theft - October 5th, 2015
- It’s National Spinning and Weaving Week! - October 2nd, 2015
- A Public Memorial and Tribute to Jesús Moroles - October 1st, 2015
- First it was Bernie Sanders, Now it’s Art League Houston! - September 30th, 2015