Houston’s Fresh Arts will present a workshop called “Funding Strategies for Independent Artists,” led by Fresh Arts’ Executive Director Jenni Rebecca Stephenson and professional composer/musician Jerry Ochoa of Two Star Symphony. They will present an overview on strategies and resources for artists seeking funds to support their professional art career.
Stephenson and Ochoa will provide examples of success stories and tips on where to find the money and how to get it at the workshop this Wednesday evening.
also by Paula Newton
- Sedrick Huckaby Receives SMU's Moss/Chumley Award - January 20th, 2017
- UH College of the Arts Will Change Its Name After $20M Gift - January 19th, 2017
- Amy Poehler Buys Film Rights to Houston HS Teacher’s Book - January 18th, 2017
- Texas Medal of Arts Announces 2017 Honorees - January 17th, 2017
- Dessert Before Dinner: Houston Couple Pledges Entire Show to MFAH - January 16th, 2017