Most arts organizations will agree that they could use stronger leadership and more money, so Texans for the Arts (TFA) is putting together an all-day workshop called “Arts Funding and Leadership Development Workshop” on leadership, fundraising, and arts advocacy. Geared towards directors of Texas arts organizations and their board members and supporters, the workshop will address issues of board development, philanthropy, municipal policy, and grass roots sponsorship.
The workshop will take place at The Grand 1894 Opera House in Galveston on June 19. Registration fee includes lunch.
also by Paula Newton
- Happy Birthday, Dada! - February 5th, 2016
- Dallas Art Advocate June Mattingly (1932-2016) - February 4th, 2016
- Artpace Announces a Power Trio of Artists-in-Residence - February 3rd, 2016
- Toby Kamps Appointed Spotlight Curator for Frieze - February 2nd, 2016
- Rienzi’s Founding Director to Retire - February 1st, 2016