Most arts organizations will agree that they could use stronger leadership and more money, so Texans for the Arts (TFA) is putting together an all-day workshop called “Arts Funding and Leadership Development Workshop” on leadership, fundraising, and arts advocacy. Geared towards directors of Texas arts organizations and their board members and supporters, the workshop will address issues of board development, philanthropy, municipal policy, and grass roots sponsorship.
The workshop will take place at The Grand 1894 Opera House in Galveston on June 19. Registration fee includes lunch.
also by Paula Newton
- Texas Film Director Creates PSA Against Bathroom Bill - February 27th, 2017
- West Texas Landmarks Vandalized! - February 24th, 2017
- Rice U’s Moody Center is Almost Reality! - February 23rd, 2017
- WH Plans to Eliminate NEA and NEH as Examples of “Wastes of Taxpayer Money” - February 22nd, 2017
- S.A. Artist Wins 10K Craft Council Award - February 21st, 2017