Most arts organizations will agree that they could use stronger leadership and more money, so Texans for the Arts (TFA) is putting together an all-day workshop called “Arts Funding and Leadership Development Workshop” on leadership, fundraising, and arts advocacy. Geared towards directors of Texas arts organizations and their board members and supporters, the workshop will address issues of board development, philanthropy, municipal policy, and grass roots sponsorship.
The workshop will take place at The Grand 1894 Opera House in Galveston on June 19. Registration fee includes lunch.
also by Paula Newton
- U.S. Tax Reform Does Not Look Good for the Arts - November 20th, 2017
- Support Artists for the Holidays - November 17th, 2017
- Lost Leonardo da Vinci Painting Breaks All Art Auction Records. By Far. - November 16th, 2017
- S.A. Artists Receive $25K Joan Mitchell Grants - November 15th, 2017
- Art Put to Work: San Antonio Artist Makes a Solar Mural - November 14th, 2017