Most arts organizations will agree that they could use stronger leadership and more money, so Texans for the Arts (TFA) is putting together an all-day workshop called “Arts Funding and Leadership Development Workshop” on leadership, fundraising, and arts advocacy. Geared towards directors of Texas arts organizations and their board members and supporters, the workshop will address issues of board development, philanthropy, municipal policy, and grass roots sponsorship.
The workshop will take place at The Grand 1894 Opera House in Galveston on June 19. Registration fee includes lunch.
also by Paula Newton
- The Italians are Coming to Sugar Land - September 25th, 2017
- Oregon May Have Outdone Texas’ CowParade - September 22nd, 2017
- New Curator of Asian Art at MFAH - September 21st, 2017
- Bastrop Art Center Near Completion - September 20th, 2017
- Neo-Nazi Posters Found Plastered Around UH Campus - September 19th, 2017