Most arts organizations will agree that they could use stronger leadership and more money, so Texans for the Arts (TFA) is putting together an all-day workshop called “Arts Funding and Leadership Development Workshop” on leadership, fundraising, and arts advocacy. Geared towards directors of Texas arts organizations and their board members and supporters, the workshop will address issues of board development, philanthropy, municipal policy, and grass roots sponsorship.
The workshop will take place at The Grand 1894 Opera House in Galveston on June 19. Registration fee includes lunch.
also by Paula Newton
- Just in Time for the Holidays: Art About Anxiety, Stress, and Neuroses - November 30th, 2015
- How to Fight Terrorism? Invest in the Arts - November 27th, 2015
- Have a Purrrrfect Thanksgiving! - November 26th, 2015
- Coming Soon! Studio Pods for Houston Artists - November 25th, 2015
- Who Got the 2015 Houston Artadia Awards? - November 24th, 2015