YouTube announced a new subscription service Thursday, opening the door to a whole new way to pay for content on the popular video sharing site, and possibly changing the game for over-the-internet video delivery. A pilot program allows users to subscribe for a 99¢- $2.99 per month to thirty channels, and will test whether users who will watch through 30 second ads to get the videos they want will pay up front. Stay tuned!
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015