YouTube announced a new subscription service Thursday, opening the door to a whole new way to pay for content on the popular video sharing site, and possibly changing the game for over-the-internet video delivery. A pilot program allows users to subscribe for a 99¢- $2.99 per month to thirty channels, and will test whether users who will watch through 30 second ads to get the videos they want will pay up front. Stay tuned!
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015