The 160-page book of the travelling exhibition, Lifting: Theft in Contemporary Art, featuring Houston’s Art Guys and former MFAH Core Fellow Allison Wiese, essays by Gavin Morrison and Frazer Stables, is out. Published by Morrison and Stables’ Atopia Projects, Fort Worth Contemporary Arts, Peacock Visual Arts, and Smith College Musuem of Art, the concept was developed in collaboration with Patricia Hernandez. $18, or you can download the PDF for free!
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015