The 160-page book of the travelling exhibition, Lifting: Theft in Contemporary Art, featuring Houston’s Art Guys and former MFAH Core Fellow Allison Wiese, essays by Gavin Morrison and Frazer Stables, is out. Published by Morrison and Stables’ Atopia Projects, Fort Worth Contemporary Arts, Peacock Visual Arts, and Smith College Musuem of Art, the concept was developed in collaboration with Patricia Hernandez. $18, or you can download the PDF for free!
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015