This is how I learned this story, on Saturday mornings in the ’70s. Certainly one of the catchier Schoolhouse Rock tunes. (“That’s called taxation without representation, and it’s not fair.”) Happy 4th of July!
also by Glasstire
- Naked Donald Trump Statue for Sale - September 24th, 2016
- Rienzi Gets a New Director - September 24th, 2016
- Rice Engineer and MFAH Artist Are 2016 MacArthur Geniuses - September 24th, 2016
- City of Georgetown Calls For Public Art Proposals - September 23rd, 2016
- Project Row Houses Announces Next Artist Round - September 23rd, 2016