This is how I learned this story, on Saturday mornings in the ’70s. Certainly one of the catchier Schoolhouse Rock tunes. (“That’s called taxation without representation, and it’s not fair.”) Happy 4th of July!
also by Glasstire
- Trenton Doyle Hancock's Texas Artist of the Year Exhibition Relocated to Former Rice Gallery - September 19th, 2017
- Google Launches Huge Archive of Latino Art - September 16th, 2017
- This and That: Yes, They're Men - September 16th, 2017
- John Biggers Mural in Houston Damaged by Hurricane Harvey - September 16th, 2017
- 3rd Annual Art Walk West is in Dallas Tomorrow - September 15th, 2017