This is how I learned this story, on Saturday mornings in the ’70s. Certainly one of the catchier Schoolhouse Rock tunes. (“That’s called taxation without representation, and it’s not fair.”) Happy 4th of July!
also by Glasstire
- Yowza. Dallas Biennial Will Feature Hermann Nitsch and Teresa Margolles - December 9th, 2016
- GCAC Artist Lab Culminates in Year-End Exhibition - December 8th, 2016
- Top Five: December 8, 2016 - December 8th, 2016
- Giant Indoor Sculpture Makes the FBI Sick - December 6th, 2016
- Lawndale Live! - December 6th, 2016