On Thursday March 31, the UT Austin-based group Law Students for the Arts will host a free legal clinic for artists covering a range of issues that affect working artists today.
On the table: topics from copyright issues and contracts. (The clinic is not just for visual artists, but also for filmmakers and musicians, et al.) This is free advice by volunteer law students from one of the best law schools in the state.
Where and when:
March 31, 6-8:30 p.m., Austin offices of DLA Piper, 401 Congress, Ste. 2500, Austin 78701
Email is email@example.com. For more info, please go here.
also by Glasstire
- Trenton Doyle Hancock's Texas Artist of the Year Exhibition Relocated to Former Rice Gallery - September 19th, 2017
- Google Launches Huge Archive of Latino Art - September 16th, 2017
- This and That: Yes, They're Men - September 16th, 2017
- John Biggers Mural in Houston Damaged by Hurricane Harvey - September 16th, 2017
- 3rd Annual Art Walk West is in Dallas Tomorrow - September 15th, 2017