On Thursday March 31, the UT Austin-based group Law Students for the Arts will host a free legal clinic for artists covering a range of issues that affect working artists today.
On the table: topics from copyright issues and contracts. (The clinic is not just for visual artists, but also for filmmakers and musicians, et al.) This is free advice by volunteer law students from one of the best law schools in the state.
Where and when:
March 31, 6-8:30 p.m., Austin offices of DLA Piper, 401 Congress, Ste. 2500, Austin 78701
Email is firstname.lastname@example.org. For more info, please go here.
also by Glasstire
- Pierre Huyghe Wins the Second Annual $100,000 Nasher Prize - September 26th, 2016
- Naked Donald Trump Statue for Sale - September 24th, 2016
- Rienzi Gets a New Director - September 24th, 2016
- Rice Engineer and MFAH Artist Are 2016 MacArthur Geniuses - September 24th, 2016
- City of Georgetown Calls For Public Art Proposals - September 23rd, 2016