The Contemporary Handweavers of Houston are getting a head start on the national celebration of Spinning and Weaving Week by hosting a “Spin & Weave In” at the Handweavers Guild House (2327 Commerce St.) tomorrow from 10am-2pm. Beginners and experts are invited to bring looms, wheels, knitting needles, and snacks.
also by Paula Newton
- Tate Hires Houston Curator - October 27th, 2016
- Dallas Curator Named One of “Twenty Most Influential” - October 26th, 2016
- Dude! Art Class is Super Stressful! - October 25th, 2016
- A Texas Guide to Día De Los Muertos - October 24th, 2016
- Last Weekend to See Big Texas Butter Sculpture - October 21st, 2016