The Contemporary Handweavers of Houston are getting a head start on the national celebration of Spinning and Weaving Week by hosting a “Spin & Weave In” at the Handweavers Guild House (2327 Commerce St.) tomorrow from 10am-2pm. Beginners and experts are invited to bring looms, wheels, knitting needles, and snacks.
also by Paula Newton
- Texas Curator Snagged by Oklahoma - October 23rd, 2017
- Post-Harvey Update: Rockport’s Birds and Rockport's Art - October 22nd, 2017
- Too Many Performance Art Choices in Austin - October 20th, 2017
- UT’s Ransom Center Has a New Art Curator - October 19th, 2017
- Dancers do Degas - October 18th, 2017