We’ve had a banner year and we’re very grateful to all of our readers and supporters. Mostly we thank the teeming mass of the Texas art scene for remaining so interesting a subject.
Now for some exciting news: Something is coming in early 2013 and it goes by the name of Glasstire. I know what you’re thinking: “Glasstire? What’s Glasstire?” Well, allow me to explain . . .
also by Rainey Knudson
- Hate The Art World? You’ll Love William Wegman - April 17th, 2016
- When Nothing is Something: a Hole at Artpace - April 9th, 2016
- Notes On a Non-Blockbuster at the DMA: Irwin, Flavin, and Antonakos - March 18th, 2016
- Houston City Council Still Wants Public Art To Die (and HAA Is Making It Easy For Them) - March 4th, 2016
- On Residencies, and the Fractured Legacy of Linda Pace - February 28th, 2016