We’ve had a banner year and we’re very grateful to all of our readers and supporters. Mostly we thank the teeming mass of the Texas art scene for remaining so interesting a subject.
Now for some exciting news: Something is coming in early 2013 and it goes by the name of Glasstire. I know what you’re thinking: “Glasstire? What’s Glasstire?” Well, allow me to explain . . .
also by Rainey Knudson
- God Bless Bukowski - March 28th, 2017
- New Year: Less Internet, More People - January 10th, 2017
- Dorothy Hood: The Color of Being / El Color de Ser - January 1st, 2017
- This and That: Duchamp and Serrano - December 19th, 2016
- This and That: Lynda Benglis & Rosie the Riveter - December 5th, 2016