We’ve had a banner year and we’re very grateful to all of our readers and supporters. Mostly we thank the teeming mass of the Texas art scene for remaining so interesting a subject.
Now for some exciting news: Something is coming in early 2013 and it goes by the name of Glasstire. I know what you’re thinking: “Glasstire? What’s Glasstire?” Well, allow me to explain . . .
also by Rainey Knudson
- Looking for Texas Art in Texas - February 7th, 2016
- An Open Letter to the Other 49 States - January 24th, 2016
- Prints, and Architectural Pathos, at the Art Museum of Southeast Texas - January 3rd, 2016
- Rothko, in Retrospect - December 18th, 2015
- The Best Defense is Good Offensiveness - December 6th, 2015