We’ve had a banner year and we’re very grateful to all of our readers and supporters. Mostly we thank the teeming mass of the Texas art scene for remaining so interesting a subject.
Now for some exciting news: Something is coming in early 2013 and it goes by the name of Glasstire. I know what you’re thinking: “Glasstire? What’s Glasstire?” Well, allow me to explain . . .
also by Rainey Knudson
- Jeffrey Dell at Art Palace - October 15th, 2017
- The Devil’s Own Day in Houston: Letter from the Publisher - August 29th, 2017
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017
- Please Stop Painting The Electrical Boxes (A Public Art Proposal) - July 30th, 2017
- This and That: Chris Burden, David Blaine + Youtube - July 1st, 2017