Google has outfitted cars, vans, trikes and snowmobiles to collect imagery of places like Antarctica, the Amazon and the Great Barrier Reef, and, a few weeks ago, sent a team of intrepid photo-mappers down the Bright Angel Trail and out the South Kaibab Trail to collect 360-degree imagery of America’s big trench using a backpack-mounted multi-camera.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015