Glasstire audio slide show profiling Rachel Hecker. The artist discusses her ephemera paintings as well as her current series of Jesus portraits – and explains how the hell she wound up in Houston.
also by Glasstire
- Panhandle-Plains Museum To Reopen Permanent Petroleum Exhibit - February 5th, 2016
- Barry Whistler Celebrates 30 Years With a Big Show and a Move - February 4th, 2016
- Top Five February 4, 2016 - February 4th, 2016
- She Works Flexible Set to Close - February 1st, 2016
- UH Commissions Trenton Doyle Hancock Installation - January 31st, 2016