Glasstire audio slide show profiling Rachel Hecker. The artist discusses her ephemera paintings as well as her current series of Jesus portraits – and explains how the hell she wound up in Houston.
also by Glasstire
- Houston’s New Arts + Cultural Plan Needs Artists' Input - March 29th, 2017
- Dallas Contemporary's Playboy Bunny is Outta Here - March 28th, 2017
- Who owns the better gimp mask? Nasher or DMA? - March 27th, 2017
- Fearless Girl Statue to Remain on View Through 2018 - March 27th, 2017
- Cowboy Paintings Sell for Over $450K at Houston Rodeo - March 26th, 2017